Kitchens / Finishes
Other benefits to a gloss kitchen include:
- Easy cleaning is one of the main advantages of high gloss kitchens. Any stains or marks simply wipe off with a damp cloth.
- The doors will have a reflective nature meaning light will be able to travel around the room. this will make any kitchen feel like it has gained a few extra feet of space.
- Ashton Lewis offer a wide range of colour options, there is much more variety from light shades and darker colours depending on what design you are going for.
Ashton Lewis Kitchens has noticed that recently an option that continues to grow in popularity is a matte kitchen.
- One of the biggest advantages of a matte kitchen is that it will fit with traditional and contemporary designs and in most sizes of kitchen. They also blend beautifully with other finishes.
- Matte finishes absorb light rather than reflect it on the surface. This means matte kitchens will not show up any stains, smudges or fingerprints that you might get in a gloss kitchen finish.
- Matte Kitchens can create dramatic looks, The textures of the cabinets and worktops are particularly good when placed in larger kitchens and open floor interiors, as they create an expansive feel to the space.
Textured kitchen doors are on trend due to their authentic look and feel which are easy to uphold and maintain.
Some advantages of textured doors are:
- Textured doors result in an interesting design finish to add unique and dramatic design to your kitchen
- The doors are super realistic, meaning you can create a kitchen design and style to suit your tastes.
- They pair well with other finishes and styles to add something a little different to your kitchen.
Natural oak wood doors are beautiful and fully impress the grain and character associated with traditional farmhouse kitchens.
Why should you choose an Oak Kitchen?
- Oak Kitchens are timeless, they have been around for years and are still popular now.
- Oak kitchens have a luxurious look.
- They are built to last, oak kitchens have an extremely long life and durability. Plus they are easy to repair if something does happen.
Solid timber cabinets primed and painted to a specific colour adds a level character through the grain of the door.
Other popular reasons to pick a painted wooden kitchen include:
- They create a luxurious look.
- They have a long life and are built to last. They are easy to repair or touch-up, however painted doors can chip or scratch under heavy use, but can be repaired or touched up as needed.
- Ashton Lewis Kitchens offer a huge range of colour options, and not only that you can always re-paint them if you decide to change your kitchen in the future.