Kitchens / Styles
Shaker doors have been around for a long time and are a popular choice among modern buyers, because:
- The Shaker doors are composed of a square frame with a recessed panel, creating a clean symmetrical look.
- There is great aesthetic appeal in the simplicity of the Shaker kitchen. The Shaker’s belief in clutter-free functionality means there is no unnecessary adornment and anything not needed is not there. The result of this is the understated beauty of this style.
- Shaker kitchens have a timeless appeal, the clean look means they won’t date with age. Not only is this great for those planning to live in their homes long-term but will also appeal to potential buyers.
This ornately constructed shaker door with its raised centre panel, in oak or any painted finish, will bring your kitchen to a different level.
In-frame kitchens rely on a traditional technique of being sturdy and built-to-last. Perfect for a modern, busy kitchen.
Ashton Lewis Kitchens’ top three reasons to choose an In-frame kitchen are:
- An in-Frame kitchen is a beautiful option recognised for its craftsmanship. The style is defined by smaller doors that sit within the cabinet frame, the precise measurements means the door sits perfectly within the frame.
- In-frame kitchens are built using traditional techniques that require extreme attention to detail, resulting in a kitchen that is usually more resistant to marks and not likely to sag over time.
- While a more traditional style, in-frame kitchens can be given a modern twist with a variety of finishes and colours. From natural wooden finishes to bight and bold colour choices these kitchens have it all. There are many elements to help customise these kitchens too, such as curved doors and specific storage solutions.
Handleless Kitchens are extremely popular because the flow and aesthetic are efficient and uninterrupted, in any finish.
There are several reasons we handle handleless kitchens, here are just some:
- They create a clean, timeless and uncluttered look. This means they are super versatile and can be used in several design possibilities, including extending the look into other areas of the home.
- Handleless Kitchens also save space over a handled design, which can be particularly important for smaller kitchens, with push to open mechanisms easily enabling access.
- Handleless Kitchens are easier to clean as they require a quick and simple wipe down, which also makes them more hygienic.
Our passionate and elegant designs offer clean, fresh modernity and Slab Doors create a perfect modern kitchen with the latest innovation.
Wood may be seen as a traditional material for kitchens but with new finishes to both real wood and wood-look doors, their quality can provide a stunning modern look to any kitchen.